Friday, February 02, 2024

A Warning About My Books

Hi Everybody!

I mentioned this in the newsletter and I thought I should mention it here as well.

If you like my books, buy them now.

If you think you might want an old book at some point, but just haven't fully decided yet... buy it now.

The reason I say this is because I keep having problems with a certain company. I'm not sure why, but in the last six months they have become increasingly difficult. I'm not going to go into details but I am seeing lots of people complain about this and I am running into it too. In fact, you may have noticed that a couple of my books are no longer in my catalog. One I'm hoping eventually returns, but a couple will not.

There's more too. At the start of the new year, they actually shut down my account for something truly bizarre. I managed to prove to them that they were wrong, but the fact they did this was a rather unpleasant wake-up call that they can simply shut things down without any valid reason. What's more, as soon as I proved them wrong, they made a new allegation... also wrong, but still unresolved.

So if you want my books, I recommend stocking up because I can't promise you they will always be there. Also, watch this space or the newsletter for updates in case I need to start selling them somewhere else or somehow differently.

Love,
Ann

No comments: