Friday, October 12, 2018

Surprise: New Captions!!

Hi Everybody!

I've sent out a surprise to everyone on the Newsletter mailing list... three brand new captions. I was inspired. So please check your email. If you don't see it, check your spam filter/junk mail.

If it's not there, then drop me an email (annmichelle@ymail.com) and I'll make sure that you're on the mailing list.

For those who haven't signed up yet, you can sign up here:


It will send you a confirmation email, so please watch for that to make sure the signup worked (it can take a couple hours, but it will come). Again, if you don't get it, check your junk email and then contact me.

Love,
Ann :)

5 comments:

nikir77 said...

the first two captions I love. To bad the first one does not have bigger breast see the husband was always trying to get the wife to get bigger breasts. The second one maybe this was the wife's plan all along.

AnnMichelle said...

Glad you like them. These really struck me. :)

Dee Mentia said...

I still haven't been able to sign up for the newsletter. For some reason it's not taking my email address. :(

AnnMichelle said...

Dee, That's really strange. I have your email address. I'll sign you up. Check your email for a welcome letter.

AnnMichelle said...

If anyone else is having problems, just email me and I'll sign you up administratively.

Also, for those signing up since the captions went out, I'll send them again in a couple days to anyone who didn't get them.