Sunday, September 09, 2018

Announcement: The Dominique Silk Collection

Hi Everybody!

I have an announcement. For those of you on the mailing list, this should be in your inbox already. If not, please check your spam folder.

You may have noticed four new books (only two have published at this point, the other two should be up soon) at my account at Amazon. These are books formerly published by Dominique Silk. They are actually eight books, but I've combined them into four volumes.

So why are they at my page? Well, Dominique Silk is me. Yep.

A while back, I wanted to experiment with writing shorter, darker stories than I normally write, but I didn't want to confuse you by having them appear among all my other books. So I created Dominique Silk as a pen name and I wrote them there. While I think they're great stories -- there are some wonderful moments in them indeed -- I came to realize that I prefer to write longer stories where I have more time to let the characters develop and the plots unfold. So I stopped writing under Dominique's name.

I've now decided to retire Dominique, so it made sense to bring those books over as a single collection -- The Dominique Silk Collection. As I noted, I've combined two books in each volume (two are multiple parts of the same story) so they're a better value for you. See the newsletter or my Amazon page for more details about the books themselves. I hope you enjoy them very much.

Love,
Ann

2 comments:

Sally Bend said...

Good for you, hon! They sound like a good fit for your established audience, and I think they'll benefit from added exposure. Looking forward to the reads!

AnnMichelle said...

Thanks Sally!

I think people will really enjoy them. They are definitely close enough to fit in with the rest of my catalog. They were just a little shorter, so I combined them into two stories per book.