Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A Collection of Short Stories: Tales of Feminization By Hypnosis

Hi everyone! I don't normally do this, but I wanted to point out a wonderful review I got from Sally Bend for my hypnosis book, A Collection of Short Stories: Tales of Feminization By Hypnosis.

She particularly liked the Alpha Mu story within the book, which was definitely a story I enjoyed writing. It's about an entire fraternity that gets feminized. Please check out her review at her website here: Sally Bend, and if you can, please leave your own review at Amazon here: Amazon Kindle.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Sally Bend said...

Please, somebody read the Alpha Mu story so we can gush without spoilers! So much fun! :)

AnnMichelle said...

LOL! Sally, if you want to talk about it here. You can just put up a big spoiler warning before you do. People will know to skip it or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

nikir77 said...

Are you also releasing this to LULU any time soon

AnnMichelle said...

Hi nikir, I'm working on Lulu is all I can say. The formatting has me stumped at the moment. You need to rework the book into various "Styles" and I'm still trying to figure out how to do that.