Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Paperbacks!

Hi Everybody!

I wanted to let you know I've cracked the code on paperbacks at Amazon and I will start uploading those again, as promised. One is already up: Dress Coded. You can buy that here: Amazon Kindle.

These are a good deal of work to convert, so they will take time, but I'm hoping to catch up all of the missing ones in the next month or two. So be on the look out for those if you like paperbacks.

As an aside, the prices will be going up a dollar because Amazon has higher printing costs than CreateSpace did. Sorry about that, but it can't be helped. It's still cheap though as books go.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Ann :)

2 comments:

Sally Bend said...

It is so nice to be able to hold a book in your hand. :)

AnnMichelle said...

It is, Sally, and I would have done them before but Amazon can be tricky and I was struggling with their forms and with worries that they were going to banish my entire catalog to the land of naught adults where no-one could find it. But I've finally figured it out and so I'll be releasing all the back books as quickly as possible.


Still working on Lulu, by the way. So that's coming too. That's a completely different issue. I need to learn new features in my word processor to make that happen.