They really aren’t very long. Mine are usually much longer, but I don’t have such a lovely polish on mine. Usually I just wear a clear or very pale pink color.
What a marvelous caption for a sensuous pictuire. I'd have added "you're on the clock, honey...so unless you want to end up facing severe consequences after hours, you'd better get cracking."
They really aren’t very long. Mine are usually much longer, but I don’t have such a lovely polish on mine. Usually I just wear a clear or very pale pink color.
ReplyDeleteI just started using a press on nail that is a little longer than those nails and I have no problems typing. Some day I want to try longer nails.
ReplyDeleteWhat a marvelous caption for a sensuous pictuire. I'd have added "you're on the clock, honey...so unless you want to end up facing severe consequences after hours, you'd better get cracking."
ReplyDelete