Thursday, November 04, 2021

Why You Should Sign Up For The Newsletter!

Hi Everybody!

I wanted to tell you three reasons why you should sign up for my newsletter!

1. Amazing new captions every month. You know you like captions!

2. Polls every month. Share your opinion and see what hundreds of your fellow readers think!

3. Save money!

Save money?

Yes.

With everything getting crazy expensive, I've come to the unhappy conclusion that I need to raise the prices on my books. What I'm going to do though, is I'm going to issue them at their original prices for the first week. Then they will go up after that. How will you know they are out during that week? I'll send out a notice through the newsletter. So stay signed up (or get signed up) and you can save enough to buy a couple extra books each year!

The price hikes will begin in January, so if you've been on the fence about buying something older, do it now and save.


For those who want to see what the newsletter looks like, here's THE NOVEMBER NEWSLETTER

For those who need to sign up (or if you're not sure you're signed up), then sign up through the popup box here or you can sign up here: SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER

It will send you a confirmation email, so please watch for that to make sure the signup worked (it can take a couple hours, but it will come). Again, if you don't get it, check your junk email or contact me.

Love,
Ann

No comments: