Thursday, July 12, 2018

Newsletter!

Hello Everyone!

Starting in a day or so, you're going to see a pop up that appears when you visit the blog.  This is me asking you to signup for my newsletter.  Please sign up!

This newsletter will start around the beginning of August and I expect to send it out monthly.  It will come to your email address.  In the newsletter, you will get updates on new releases and future releases, news that may affect our little community, interviews with other authors, a brand new captioned image or two, and other surprises.  It will be well worth your time!

So please sign up.  All you need to do is enter an email address.

Love,
Ann

P.S. I'm still working on a solution to the Blue Label issue.

5 comments:

Leslie Leigh said...

Ignorant me.
What's the difference in the blue label versions?

AnnMichelle said...

Hi Leslie,

I get a lot of requests to have my books end with the main character falling for a male rather than a female. The Blue Label books were separate versions of the most recent books which did that. This was my attempt to satisfy both readers who wanted male-female endings and readers male-male endings.

Amazon has told me that I cannot have separate versions of the same book and they made me delete the Blue Label books. I'm now trying to figure out how to provide them either in some other form or at some other location.

Ann

Sue Do Nimm said...

How do I sign up for the newsletter?

AnnMichelle said...

Hi Sue!

In the upper left hand corner of the blog (above the links to other blogs), there's a white box that mentions the newsletter. Write the email address where you want to receive it in the box and hit the button labeled "subscribe." It will automatically sign you up.

I'm expecting to send out the first on in August.

Sue Do Nimm said...

Done, love your stories and caps, keep them coming!