Friday, August 10, 2018

Newsletter Launched!


Ladies and Gentlemen,

The newsletter has been sent to everyone on the mailing list as of Friday night, so check your emails. For those who haven't signed up yet, sign up here:



I'll send out the August newsletter again in a couple weeks for those who signed up after I sent it out the first time.  In the meantime, please enjoy this brand new caption (I was going to include this in the newsletter until I learned that it would get me banned, so I changed one of the captions).

By the way, if you signed up but didn't get it, then check your spam/junk email because everyone who signed up by August 9th should have gotten it.

2 comments:

whyguys said...

As to the caption that might have gotten You "banned". *whimper*... *sob* Did ANY of us guys ever expect that after millennia of bragging about the size and pre-eminence of our vaunted 'masculine' protuberances Females could and would find a way to be bigger and better than we ever were! *sniffle* NOT FAIR!

Julie Ann said...

Best sex he will ever have!