Thursday, May 02, 2019

The May Newsletter -- A Surprise!

Hi Everybody!

The May Newsletter is out and it includes a surprise! It should be in your inbox right now. If it's not there, then check your spam filter/junk mail folder.

If it's not there, then drop me an email (annmichelle@ymail.com) and I'll make sure that you're on the mailing list.

For those who haven't signed up yet, you can sign up here:


It will send you a confirmation email, so please watch for that to make sure the signup worked (it can take a couple hours, but it will come). Again, if you don't get it, check your junk email and then contact me.

Anyways, there's something new in the newsletter! I'm serializing a new story called "Anything for An Interview Suit". This is a continuation of "Anything for An 'A'" and I think you're going to love it. It's fun, sexy and hilarious... and totally free. :) Make sure you check that out at the end of the newsletter.

Love,
Ann

1 comment:

AnnMichelle said...

P.S. For those who sign up now, I will send out the newsletter again in a few days to anyone who didn't get it in this round.