Sunday, February 03, 2019

The February Newsletter Is Out

Hi Everybody!

Happy Lingerie and Chocolate month! The February Newsletter is out. It should be in your inbox right now. If it's not there, then check your spam filter/junk mail folder.

If it's not there, then drop me an email (annmichelle@ymail.com) and I'll make sure that you're on the mailing list.

For those who haven't signed up yet, you can sign up here:


It will send you a confirmation email, so please watch for that to make sure the signup worked (it can take a couple hours, but it will come). Again, if you don't get it, check your junk email and then contact me.

Love,
Ann

4 comments:

Sally Bend said...

Congrats on 'Grounded in Heels' - 10,000 copies is HUGE. Oh, and the "Mom, I'm home" caption was just perfect. :)

AnnMichelle said...

Thanks, Sally. It is pretty huge. I'm excited.

(Sorry for the late response. I've been down with the flu.)

The Atheist Turtle said...

After reading parts 1-3, I am starting Part 4 of The Making of Danielle and am very sad that there are only five parts. I have bought both parts of Satin Falls and hope it is as good as Danielle which inspired me to try some lipstick and I bought some women's shoes. Is there a forum on this blog where I can go for advice? BTW Ann, your writing is excellent. The plot is well constructed and the characters are interesting and relatable* and there are few if any typo’s which shows that you care about your product and are not just slopping something out. Thank you very much!!!
*I am rooting for Daniel to remain a woman. I love Isabella and I love to hate Charlotte. What a fun read.

AnnMichelle said...

Hi Turtle!

You're welcome. Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it! I do try to put out a quality product. I definitely want people to enjoy the stories and I want them to be things that people can read over and over.

Typos are hard. I proofread a lot and I have proofreaders and yet some still get through.

As an aside, there is an ending for Danielle's story in "The Story of William." I think you'll like it.

Ann