Thursday, August 16, 2018

Newsletter Update

Hi Everybody!

Here's an update on the newsletter. The response has been tremendous and I'm working hard on the next issue, which will come out in September. That said, several people have told me they never got it. If you signed up before August 10th, then it was sent to you. If you didn't get it, then it most likely ended up in your junk mail folder. Please check!

If it's not there, then drop me an email (annmichelle@ymail.com) and I'll make sure that you're on the mailing list.

For those who haven't signed up yet, you can sign up here:


It will send you a confirmation email, so please watch for that. Again, if you don't get it, check your junk email and then contact me. I'll be picking this month's free book winners soon, so make sure you sign up as soon as possible.

Love,
Ann

No comments: