Sunday, June 30, 2013

Need Your Help

Hi everybody!  I want to let you all know that I hope to have a new book out in the next couple weeks.  I also want to ask each of you to please leave reviews of my books (and other writers you like).  Reviews really do matter and there are too many people out there who leave bad reviews for reasons unrelated to the quality of the stories, especially in our genre we are beset by people who hand out 1 and 2 star reviews to everything they can, often without even buying the books.  Unfortunately, people stop buying books when they see those, and that means your favorite writers stop writing.  Please leave reviews!!
 
Thanks everyone!  Hugs and kisses!
 
Here's the link to my page:  LINK

2 comments:

no name said...

you really think its fair to ask other writers to review your book but ask them to buy it and then give their opinions?.... hummmm

sorry, I dont buy anymore...

Ann Michelle said...

That's not what I said.

I'm asking everyone who has bought one of my books to leave a review. OR if they have bought other books they like, I'm asking them to leave reviews with those authors.

Too many good authors in our genre are being destroyed by trolls who do nothing but leave 1-2 star reviews on dozens of books and just happen to hit their books in the process.

I am asking people to support their favorite authors by leaving reviews.